Full Buck moon ritual July 24th
Thursday, July 22, 2021
Full Buck Moon Ritual
Recipe by Francisco Huanaco
In this Full Buck Moon ritual we will store feelings of bright and vibrant summer time so that they can bring us strength and perseverance for the winter months ahead.
- 1 gold candle
- Moon journaling page (print it below)
- Gold pen, pencil or painting utensils
How to cast the spell
- Light the candle on your altar. If you don’t have a gold candle, replace it with a white or yellow candle.
- Set an intention for this ritual. Write down in your journal page how strong, capable and full of fiery power the fullness of Summer makes you feel. Think about what brings sunshine to your heart and make a list or draw these on the page.
- Hold the journaling page and say:
- Sit comfortably and read over these joys to yourself. Feel the power of the summer light up your Spirit. Take a gold paint brush or gold pen, and write or color the following:
- Recite the statement. Then, for a few silent moments, imagine yourself as a magnificent stag with a beautiful rack of antlers, standing in a clearing in your forest as the Summer sun goes down and a Full Buck Moon arises. Feel yourself in the fullness of your power, take that power into your heart.
- Add this page to oyur Book of Shadows. Look back upon these moments of power whenever you need to know of the golden essence that you are.
- 🖨️ Scroll down to find printable moon journaling page!
- Always practice Candle Safety!
Spell + Moon Journaling Pages 📄
Log in to download these pages or explore the free printable grimoire pages. This PDF version comes with a transparent background so you can print it on any kind of paper you want and add it to your own Book of Shadows.
Follow this Full Moon Journaling page and add it to your Book of Shadows. Spend the Full Moon night coloring this page to honor the buck’s antlers, a natural symbol of the Summer season. ✨